Washington Park releases summer movie schedule
CINCINNATI — Grab a blanket or some lawn chairs and head to Washington Park every Wednesday night for this year’s Summer Cinema series.
Starting June 8, moviegoers can watch (or re-watch) popular family-friendly films while enjoying food and drinks from an on-site bar and food trucks. People can bring their own bags and coolers, but outside alcohol will not be allowed. Washington Park will feature Coca-Cola products as well as beer, wine, seltzer and more from local and national companies.
Here is the program for this year:
- June 8: Parental Trap
- June 15: Crooklyn
- June 22: Legally Blonde
- June 29: No film, FC pre-match at the Park
- July 6: Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade
- July 13: No film, FC pre-game at the park
- July 20: Sing-a-long Lion King (1994)
- July 27: Pirates of the Caribbean 10th anniversary
- August 3: Inside Out
- August 10: Dunkin’ Dog Movie Night: Cruella
- August 17: Good Burger with Frisch’s
- August 24: Wizard of Oz
- August 31: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- September 7: Remember the Titans
- September 14: 10 things I hate about you
- September 21: Encanto
- September 28: Black Panther
All movies start at 9 p.m., while food and drinks will be available from 7 p.m. For details on additional activities or events each week, visit the Washington Park Facebook page.
A series of adult-only outdoor movie screenings is coming to downtown Cincinnati
‘Turtles All the Way Down,’ film based on John Green’s bestseller, begins filming in Cincinnati