Global BVLOS Operations Market Analysis Report 2021-2026
DUBLIN, April 26, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The “BVLOS Operations Report 2021” has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The BVLOS Operations report provides an in-depth analysis of the BVLOS technology, industry vertical applications, market size, and international regulatory work.
The report explains the various ways in which communication technology (e.g. 4G/5G, SATCOM) impacts BVLOS operations as well as the potential advantages and disadvantages for each of these types of communication. It also covers risk mitigation techniques (both strategic and technical) that drone operators can use to ensure safety while achieving results.
The BVLOS Operations report also delves into the potential of the BVLOS application across 17 industry verticals. This analysis includes three types of BVLOS implementation: manual, waypoint-based, and fully automated. This allows commercial developers and drone pilots to intimately understand how feasible and cost effective it can be to integrate, for example, fully automated BVLOS in construction or BVLOS on waypoints in agriculture.
This 84-page BVLOS Operations Report contains a five-year forecast of the BVLOS application broken down by urban and rural market size as well as by region and unit sales.
Finally, the report ends with a chapter on regulatory efforts around the world. From the FAA in the United States to the EASA in Europe as well as the authorities of Australia, Japan, China and others, the report details various efforts to establish national and international BVLOS standards.
- Commercial Drone Market Overview and BVLOS Operations
- Globally, the BVLOS market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 71.1%.
- The market for rural BVLOS operations is and will remain larger than the urban market, although the urban market will grow faster
- Asia constitutes the largest market while South America will be the fastest growing
- National regulatory authorities (led by the FAA and EASA) continue to work on international standards for BVLOS operation
- Comprehensive 84-page BVLOS operating report with in-depth analysis, industry definitions and 5-year forecast
- Chapters dedicated to BVLOS connectivity (WiFi, 4G5G, SATCOM) and risk mitigation as well as BVLOS regulations
- Analysis of BVLOS application potential for 17 industry verticals along with BVLOS market size breakdown (urban and rural as well as by region and by sales unit)
Main topics covered:
SCOPE AND METHODOLOGY
- Research Methodology
- Scoping and Research Design
1.1 Drones: where do they come from?
1.2 Drone Setup
1.3 Major Segments of Drone Ecosystem
1.4 Categories and application methods of drones
1.5 Drone Market Industries and Use Cases
1.6 Drone Market Observations
2 WHAT IS BVLOS AND WHY IS IT INTERESTING
2.1 What is BVLOS and why is it relevant?
2.2 Leverage BVLOS operation
2.3 The question of responsibility
2.4 Technical limitations of BVLOS operation
3 BVLOS TECHNOLOGY
3.1 BVLOS connectivity
3.2 BVLOS Security: Strategic and Tactical Risk Mitigation
4 BVLOS APPLICATIONS
4.2 Arts and entertainment
4.4 Freight, courier services, intra-logistics and warehousing
4.5 Educational, scientific and technical services
4.7 Health Care and Disaster Relief
4.8 Information and animated images
4.10 Mines and quarries
4.11 Public Administration
4.12 Emergency public services
4.13 Real estate and industrial facilities
4.14 Safety and Security
4.16 Transport infrastructure and maintenance
4.17 Waste management and remediation services
5 BVLOS MARKET SIZE
5.2 Urban and Rural BVLOS Market Size
5.3 Urban BVLOS Market Size by Regions
5.4 Rural BVLOS Market Size by Regions
5.5 Urban and Rural BVLOS Drone Sales
5.6 Urban BVLOS Drones Sales by Region
5.7 Rural BVLOS Drones Sales by Region
6 BVLOS RULES
6.1 What are drone regulations?
6.2 Brief history of drone regulations
6.3 U.S. drone regulations
6.4 European drone regulations
6.5 International comparison
6.6 International Standards for BVLOS Operation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ywsgbm
Research and Markets
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For USA/CAN call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets